Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A slide show of my photos has been added

I've added a feed of my own photographs from Flickr to this blog at the right. My Flickr username is jkbashkin. All photos are licensed under creative commons 3.0- a noncommercial, share-alike license with attribution required. For commercial use, please contact me by leaving a comment here or via Flickr mail.

Some of my photographs can also be seen at the website I've put together on Pentax Digital SLR cameras. This site contains advice on choosing and using cameras. Also find my photos under the username James B. at gather.com (you have to click separately on the photo albums and on "all other photos" to see everything).

While we're on the top of gather.com, feel free to contribute to my group All Top Ten Lists. This is designed to help us all learn from each other, about music, books, or whatever you choose.

No comments: